Anaheim University is committed to its motto, “Students First, Always.” You and your best interests are our first concern. Our aim is to provide students around the globe with an opportunity to receive a high-quality education while at the same time advancing their career. Affordable tuition allows students to pay course by course as they go through the program, allowing many to graduate without any debt or student loans.
Your learning community:
Anaheim University students reside around the world and interact daily with their classmates and professors.
No stadiums, parking structures or new buildings. Our online approach means you get quality academics low tuition.
Your university’s commitment:
Anaheim University is committed to its motto, “Students First, Always.” You and your best interests are our first concern.
Your world-class faculty:
No geographical boundaries allows Anaheim University to recruit internationally acclaimed faculty from around the world.
Your global network:
By learning at Anaheim University with students around the world, you become part of a global network of professionals.
Your professional advancement:
Use what you learn today in the workplace tomorrow. Upgrade your qualifications without taking time off work.
This 15-week, 3-unit Online Certificate program in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is for English teachers and aspiring English teachers who will be teaching non-native English speakers of any age.
New courses start on the first Monday of every month.
- Learn to teach English to non-native English speakers
- Earn a TESOL Certificate online from an accredited university in 15 weeks
- Developed and overseen by globally-acclaimed linguist Dr. David Nunan
“The professionals of Anaheim University’s Graduate School of Education are outstanding; it is rare to find in one place such a combination of qualifications, track records and a genuine interest in the success of students. Our internal satisfaction surveys show that Anaheim TESOL Certificate programs are without doubt the preferred online development option of our teachers. They are proud to hold this certificate.”
– Lorraine DeMatos, President
Cultura Inglesa, the largest English school chain in Brazil
This 15-week Online TESOL Certificate program in Teaching English to Young Learners is for English teachers and aspiring English teachers who will be teaching English to children between 3 and 15 years of age at the pre-school, kindergarten, elementary or junior high school level.
New courses start on the first Monday of every month
- Learn to teach English to children 3-15 years old
- Earn a Certificate in TEYL online from an accredited university in 15 weeks
- Developed and overseen by world-renowned linguist Dr. David Nunan
Whether pursuing a career in English language teaching to children or adults, the online Diploma in TESOL degree program is designed to prepare students with the global language teaching skills to be successful in a position teaching English to non-native English speakers. Although the AU Diploma in TESOL program does not lead to a specific job position, careers that AU TESOL graduates have pursued include teaching privately, teaching in educational institutions ranging from private language schools to universities, and operating their own private language schools.
- Advance your career in English teaching
- Learn from professionals colleagues from around the world – courses are 100% online
- Recorded web content makes it possible to review lecture material as needed
- Four 15-week courses; new courses begin on the first Monday of each month.
- Earn your Undergraduate Diploma in TESOL in about 60 weeks
Anaheim University’s Graduate Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) allows you to complete any 6 of Anaheim’s 8 MA in TESOL courses and earn a Graduate Diploma in TESOL 100% online.
- Customized study: Select 6 courses from a choice of 8
- 100% online: No residential attendance required
- Study under the direction of world-renowned linguists by webcam in real-time
Earn your accredited Masters in TESOL online while studying face-to-face with Anaheim University’s globally acclaimed TESOL professors and classmates through live weekly online HD webcam classes and at 2 four-day on-campus residential sessions.
- Weekly Online HD Webcam classes with globally acclaimed linguists
- Courses are 100% online
- Attend 2 four-day residential sessions held annually in California or other select parts of the world
- Earn an accredited MA in TESOL in approximately 2 years while working full-time
- Reasonable tuition
Earn only the MA, or an MA and Ed.D.:
Track 1: MA in TESOL
8 MA TESOL courses + 12-unit Research Portfolio or Thesis
Track 2: MA + Ed.D. in TESOL
8 MA TESOL courses + 12-unit Research Portfolio or Thesis + 60 units of Ed.D. in TESOL
The Anaheim University Akira Kurosawa School of Film
Online MFA in Digital Filmmaking
Enrollment for the Anaheim University Akira Kurosawa School of Film MFA in Digital Filmmaking is currently closed and the university is not accepting applications at this time.
The Online Master of Fine Arts in Digital Filmmaking degree is for individuals living around the world who wish to obtain a quality education from professors based in Hollywood and other leading film markets without having to relocate during their period of study. This program is for recent college graduates, as well as those who have pursued other professions but have a deep interest in filmmaking and a future filmmaking career. All MFA courses are taught 100% online, enabling you to study online while working full time and fulfilling your personal responsibilities.
- Interact with your professor and fellow classmates around the world through live webcam classes
- Specialize in a specific aspect of filmmaking through your selection of electives
- Meet face-to-face with industry professionals and gain hands-on experience with professional equipment at a one-week residential session
- Learn from professors based in Hollywood and other leading film markets without having to relocate during your period of study
- Earn your Master’s in approximately 3 years while working full-time