Yodot Android™ Data Recovery
Here is the ultimate recovery product for your Android Smartphones!
- Recover deleted, lost and even formatted data from Android phones
- Get back files from SD card and also from phone’s internal storage
- Supports file recovery from major brands of Android Samrtphones
- Offers preview of recovered photos, videos and music files
- Extremely user friendly interface
Highlights of the software.
- Recovers all the lost / deleted music, image and video files including .apk files
- Scans both the internal storage and card memory
- The software can save recovery session to avoid re-scanning the device again
- It is a robust software as it does not modify the original file
- Enable you to switch between two different views which makes you recovery easier
- Clones the SD card as an image file with which you can perform recovery at a later stage
Consider a scenario wherein you deleted or formatted your SD card of your Android phone by accident? The data from it is completely gone and you are wondering how to get them back. No need to worry! Yodot Recovery for Android is a software that can easily help you in this kind of situations.
Yodot Recovery for Android is particularly designed to recover data such as music, video, audio. apk and other files from your Android smartphones. The software scans and displays all your lost / deleted data from your Android phone (unless overwritten) with ease. Moreover, it not only retrieves data from SD card but also from phones internal memory. This utility can recover your lost data within few minutes.
How the software works?
Step 1: Download and install the free trial edition of Yodot Recovery for Android in your laptop / PC
Step 2: Attach your Android device to the PC via USB cable
Step 3: Run the software and follow the onscreen commands to recover data from your Android phone
Step 4: Choose from the two option of recovery; “Deleted File Recovery” or “Lost File Recovery”
Step 5: Select the drive that represents your Android device
Step 6: Wait until the software completes the scanning process
Step 7: Now the software will display all the recoverable files
Step 8: Preview them to select the desired ones which you want to restore
Step 9: Browse for the destination location to save your rescued data
How Yodot Recovery for Android is different from other utilities?