Attorney Free Legal Advice Online #ask #an #attorney #a #question

#ask a lawyer for free online



First select your business entity. Entities: Sole Proprietor, LLC, Corporation or Partnership.

All Businesses. Regardless of Type, Need a Business License .

All Businesses Using a Trade Name, Need a DBA

Retailers/Wholesalers. Need a Seller’s Permit.

Employers Need a Federal Tax Id Number EIN State Tax Number EIN .

Corporations, LLCs Need a Federal Tax Id Number .

Partnerships Need a Federal Tax Id Number and a DBA .

Sole Proprietors Can Use a Federal Tax Id Number as a Business Tax ID .

Instead of filing a DBA. You Can Incorporate or form an LLC

About Author:

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *