#ask md free
Ask Me Team
The Ask Me Team members are stationed in the Woodmont Triangle, Wisconsin Avenue and Bethesda Row areas to assist visitors and residents. Additionally, team members rove throughout the entire downtown. Team members are identifiable by their red shirts with the words Ask Me on the back.
S top by the Ask Me information kiosks located in Veterans Park, at the Bethesda Metro station and on the corner of Woodmont and Bethesda Avenues for free brochures on downtown Bethesda, including Destination Downtown Bethesda, Eat Here and information on downtown Bethesda’s events.
* Direct guests to their destinations and provide directions.
* Provide information on navigating downtown Bethesda including directions to Metro, parking facilities and the Bethesda Circulator.
* Provide employees or guests with an escort to parking facilities.
* Provide first aid or CPR in the event of an emergency.
* Contact appropriate agencies to respond in the event of emergencies.
* Serve as the ‘eyes and ears’ of the Partnership in terms of public safety issues.