STATE OF IDAHO JUDICIAL BRANCH
Whether you are involved in a case, fulfilling your duties as a juror, looking for court services or simply interested in learning more about our court system, we hope this site will help answer any questions you may have regarding your Third Branch.
Information About Appeals Opinions
April 10, 2017 – Idaho Supreme Court Justice Eismann Announces Retirement
- January 18, 2017 – State of the Judiciary Address by Chief Justice Roger S. Burdick
- January 5, 201 7 – Video of Robyn M. Brody Investiture Ceremony
- December 27, 2016 – Investiture Ceremony of Robyn M. Brody
- September 27, 2016 – Magistrate Judges and Trial Court Administrator Receive Idaho’s Top Judicial Awards
- August 8, 2016 – Ada County Officially Transitions to iCourt
- OUTAGE ALERT for courthouse and online services in Ada and Twin Falls counties for the week of August 1st – August 7th.
- July 29, 2016 – Twin Falls Co. Courts – PARTIAL CLOSURE on August 5, 2016
- June 22, 2016 – New Administrative Director of the Courts Named
- 2016 Darrington Lecture on Law Government. speaker Justice Kourlis
- April 29, 2016 – Idaho Supreme Court Issues 2015 Annual Report
- April 29, 2016 – Attorney Admissions Ceremony Set for May 5, 2016
- View all Judicial Press Releases
Frequently Requested Services
- Online Court Records – We are upgrading our public access to court records. Learn more about the transition and access to court records.
- Electronic Filing – Learn more about e-Filing and access attorney resources.
- Certificate of Good Standing – Learn more about who can obtain, how to order, and cost information.
- Court Assistance – Self-help centers for Idaho’s courts, including forms and other resources relating to civil court matters.
- Court Pay – Online payment services for counties on the new iCourt Portal and via CitePay for counties on the legacy system ISTARS.
- Family Court Services – Offers programs and assistance to parents involved in family law matters.
- Guardianship/Conservatorship – Online training for informational purposes or to help those seeking appointment as a Guardian/Conservator.
- Problem Solving Courts – Working to reduce crowded jails/prisons, offender abuse and dependency, create accountability, reduce recidivism.
Promoting Openness in the Courts