- If you receive an email with an attachment about the 1099 program, please DO NOT click on the attachment. This email is not from CheckMark and could cause harm to your computer.
- W2s & W3s for tax year 2017 are due January 31, 2018 for both paper and electronic filings.
- If you are filing Form 1099-MISC and reporting non-employee compensation payments in box 7 for the 2017 tax year, the forms are due on or before January 31, 2018 for both paper and electronic filings.
- If you are filing Form 1099-MISC for payments other than box 7 for the 2017 tax year, the forms are due on or before February 28, 2018 if filing on paper, or April 2, 2018 if you file electronically.
- If you are filing Form 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, 1099-R or 1099-S for the 2017 tax year, the forms are due on or before February 28, 2018 if filing on paper, or April 2, 2018 if you file electronically.
- Need Checks or Envelopes? Click this link http://www.checkmark.com/checks_and_envelopes.php to see our different check options and compatible envelopes.
CheckMark offers multiple partnering programs:
CheckMark has partnered with a variety of software vendors to help compliment their products. Do you have have a specialized system, but lacks a Payroll Module? And, you don’t want to invest the time and resources into creating your own payroll solution and be burdened with the ongoing process of updating tax tables and forms? Let CheckMark fill that void for you.
Consultants who have compared our software with competing products often say that CheckMark’s programs are easier to set up and use. They are able to get their clients up and running faster with less need for supervision and maintenance.
CheckMark resellers consist of software vendors who have anything from an online website to a brick and mortar shop. Typically CheckMark resellers don’t provide extended training and know-how on CheckMark Products, but provide an outlet to easily purchase the software.