Christmas Party Games
- Write questions related to Christmas on little green Christmas tree cutouts, number them, and tape them to the walls around the party room.
- Provide your guests with pencil and paper, and have them write down their answer to the numbered questions throughout the party.
- At the end of the party, read off the answer and see which guest got the most points for a prize!
- Pieces of paper with Holiday characters written on them (Rudolph, Santa, Mrs. Claus, an Elf, etc)
- As guests arrive, pin or tape the piece of paper to each of their backs, without letting them see what’s written on it.
- The rules are that they can only ask and answer yes or no questions, to find out who they are.
- Beforehand, go through magazines and cut out logos and/or advertising symbols (Nike swoosh, 7up dot, etc.) of different recognizable brands and paste each on a notecard.
- Number the notecards, so that guests can write down their guesses.
- Boxes and objects of different sizes and shapes, two of each
- Wrapping paper
- For this race competition, two players go against each other wrapping similar objects for each round.
Decorate that Christmas Tree!
- Two mini Christmas trees
- Two players compete by decorating the Christmas tree the fastest.
- Stockings, in different colors or uniquely labeled
- Random prize: ornaments, candy, holiday items, etc
- Paper and pens
- In each stocking, place a random prize.
- Before the party, tell your guests to wrap and bring one crazy item from their house
- Two dice
- Have your guests put their presents under the tree and when everyone s ready, tell everyone to grab a present of their choice.
- Place the cookies on a table.
- When all have arrived, give the guests a paper plate and let them go around the table collecting cookies from each platter, until they have three dozen mixed cookies to take home!
- Numbered Pieces of Paper
- Pass out numbers and let the guests choose a wrapped ornament in order.
- Each guest gets to keep an ornament.