Cloud Infrastructure Services
Cloud empowers enterprises to improve their IT responsiveness, resource utilization and provides the much-needed scalability and agility for new business creation. Unlike traditional solid systems, Cloud-based infrastructure leverages economic flexibility, and eliminates complexity which is a roadblock to business value realization.
How Wipro Helps
With Wipro’s Cloud Infrastructure Services your enterprise can:
- Manage demand fluctuations smoothly
- Transform IT from Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) to Operating Expenditure (OPEX)
- Leverage on-demand infrastructure and improve your resource utilization
- Enable agile business platforms to accelerate time-to-market
- Operate in a secure environment and ensure seamless business continuity
Wipro’s Cloud Infrastructure Services include key service offerings such as:
- Public Cloud: Wipro’s Public Cloud service enables convenient, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort.
- Private Cloud: We deliver services that enable you assess, design, plan, implement, and manage Private Cloud. Our Private Cloud services help you deploy an agile, efficient, and simplified cloud infrastructure platform across physical and virtual environments.
- Hybrid Cloud Management: Wipro’s Hybrid Cloud Management services serve as a common monitoring and management fabric that brings you a robust managed operational service for addressing multiple Cloud vendors.
- ServiceNXT Cloud Operations Center: Wipro’s shared platform for managing customer assets infrastructure and applications hosted on Private,Public and Hybrid Clouds.
We have established a strong partner ecosystem with leading Cloud providers to deliver agile, cost-effective, fully secure Cloud infrastructure. including Amazon Web Services (AWS). BMC Software, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google, HP EMC and others.
- For a global leader in Energy and Utilities: Wipro migrated critical applications to the Public Cloud, Capex saving of 1mn across 5 applications, with faster provisioning and improved demand management
- For a large US bank: Wipro enhanced business agility through automation by implementing a complete Private Cloud infrastructure. Client benefits included:
- Reduction in lead time from 52 days to a few hours by deploying virtual servers
- 20% reduction in time-to-release application
- For a large UK-based insurance provider: Wipro facilitated seamless online accessibility through Hybrid Cloud management, enabling the client to:
- Leverage faster decision making through a ‘single pane of glass’ view
- Reduce administrative and IT burden
- Adhere to regulation and legal compliance