EDI Integrator includes software components for e-business communications, though all leading Internet standards for secure EDI transmissions. The components facilitate the integration of secure and reliable messaging and provide significant cost savings by leveraging the Internet as a ubiquitous network instead of traditional EDI VANs.
Comprehensive E-Business Suite
All major protocols for secure EDI-INT are supported including AS1, AS2, AS3, AS4, OFTP, FTPS, RNIF 2.0, and NAESB/GISB.
EDI Mapping & Translation
Powerful EDI translation components with flexible EDI schema support, easy-to-use XPath style document navigation, and more.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
eBusinessReady Certified Solution
Successfully completed interoperability certification with all other Drummond / DGI (UCC) AS2 & AS4 certified products.
Native software components for various technologies enable seamless integration with any application or solution.
Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and more.
The EDI Integrator provides the utmost in flexibility for developers and businesses interested in enabling their software systems with Internet EDI capabilities, resulting in better and faster system integration, lower cost, and better overall ROI.
- eBusinessReady certified AS2 communications.
- Supports the full range of AS1, AS2, AS3, and AS4 security features including signing, S/MIME encryption, digital certificates, and MDN-based receipts.
- Odette File Transfer client integration (v1.1 – 1.4, V2).
- Transfer files to and from FTP/S servers. Supports SSL, Digital Certificates, and advanced proxy/firewall settings.
- NAESB / GISB Components with support for North American Energy Standards communications (EDM) protocol.
- New enterprise enhancements such as 64-bit support, IPv6 addressing, PEM key support, Quoted Printable encoding, and much more!
- Fully customizable components, designed to easily integrate with existing systems.
- Comprehensive AS2 client / server web application included with full source.
- Support for certificates with strong cryptographic features such as SHA2 and key sizes 2048 bits or larger.
- Built-in detailed logging functionality.
- Secure data communications using up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography (windows only)
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 Digital Certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- AS2 default signing algorithm updated to SHA-256
- AS4 default encryption algorithm updated to AES128-GCM
- RNIF SignatureAlgorithm property added
EDI Integrator 2016 Now Available
The entire /n software product line has been upgraded to the rock-solid IP*Works! 2016 codebase. This all-encompassing update includes various security, usability, and API enhancements along with support for Visual Studio 2017 and RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo.
EDI Integrator 2016 specifically includes these security enhancements:
These updates are part of the recently released Red Carpet Subscription Vol 2 2017.