This Month’s Special
The TRAMEX Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection tool which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile. $410.00 (Domestic US ground shipping included!)
Virtually every type of business today has some exposure to environmental liability, and in the past, it was difficult to insure these types of exposures. Today, there are many cost effective insurance approaches and products to protect you from potential claims. Environmental insurance can be confusing because it is a complex coverage, but it is key to filling the gaps found in all forms of property and liability insurance.
Micro has partnered with, Empire West Insurance Services, an international insurance brokerage firm that specializes in providing service to the environmental industry. They are insurance brokers for national trade organizations, businesses large and small, laboratories and consultants and specializes in coverage for the hard-to-place contractor including asbestos abatement, lead abatement, mold remediation, demolition and excavation environmental risks.
Together, we’ve created a program for Micro members that will bring you the most competitive insurance program in the market today! Whether you need liability insurance, errors omissions insurance, environmental insurance, worker s compensation, or another specialty insurance product, there is an extensive network and solid industry relationships to find you the most competitive insurance solutions in all fifty states!
- A Rated insurance company
- General Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Errors Omissions Liability (Inspectors and Consultants)
- Limits $1m/$2m (Excess limits available)
- $2,500 deductible
- One or two year policy options:
- Taxes and fees on 2-year policies apply only to the first year
- Additional association coverage endorsements not found on standard policies
- No audit
- Premium can be paid in installments w/25% down
- Workers Compensation available
- New environmental surety bond program available
No matter where in the U.S. you are located, Empire West Insurance Services can write an asbestos, lead, and/or mold abatement contractor insurance policy for you. For a more comprehensive quote click on the Request a Free Quote Now button below.
Mold Remediation Warranty Program
Together, Micro and StrucSure Home Warranty have developed a mold remediation warranty program for MICRO approved mold remediation contractors. This program was designed specifically for MICRO members and gives both you and your residential or commercial clients warranty protection through a one-year workmanship and materials warranty on mold remediation projects.
Our program offers a solid risk management solution that will provide peace-of-mind to both you and your clients. Click here for program details and costs and to place your order for free marketing materials that you can give to your clients to promote your participation in the program and the benefits of warranty coverage.
- Coverage is for residential or commercial properties.
- One year workmanship and materials coverage; up to $25,000 or the project cost (whichever is less). If you need a higher coverage limit, please call StrucSure Home Warranty at 1.877.806.8777.
- Covered components of a property that do not meet written industry guidelines under BSI/IICRC S520: Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation during the warranty term will be repaired, replaced, or paid for under this warranty.
- Coverage is surety coverage (you are the first point of contact if there is a warranty claim and if you are unwilling or unable to resolve the issue, StrucSure Home Warranty will administer and resolve the claim).
- Membership fees are WAIVED for MICRO contractors (save $495).
- Warranty fees are only $249 per project.
- The warranty is transferable should the property owner decide to sell their property during the warranty term.
- We provide FREE marketing materials for member contractors to give to their clients (explains the benefits of warranty coverage).
- Our warranty is insurance-backed, providing you another level of protection and finanical security.
- Our warranty includes a provision for third-party arbitration should a disagreement about coverage occur between you and your client. This arbitration process benefits all parties by providing a solution to the problem without the time, energy, and expense of litigation.
- Each property owner receives a Certificate of Warranty Coverage from StrucSure Home Warranty after project completion.
Show your clients that you understand the stresses inherent in discovering mold in their property and are committed to making their remediation project a positive, worry-free experience. Offer them a third-party, insurance-backed warranty from StrucSure Home Warranty!