first aid questions
First Aid Certificate Training Courses Brisbane, Queensland
Do you want a First Aid Certificate this week for your qualification or your job? Or do you want to know what to do in a medical emergency with your children?
Have you found it difficult to give up a weekend or 2 work days to do first aid courses in Brisbane? After you have then attended one of these first aid courses in Brisbane, you find that you have to spend another 16 to 20 hours completing a workbook. The workbook then has to be marked by a trainer and you wait for the first aid certificate from Queensland to arrive in the mail. It takes weeks, too long in your busy life.
First Aid Fast Online helps time poor students, workers and parents like you to do Nationally Accredited First Aid Certificate in Brisbane with confidence through:
- book one of these first aid courses in Brisbane online, by selecting the date below that suits you, so no waiting on the phone
- complete the theory for your first aid training in Queensland in an online workbook. Completing this part for the first aid courses in Brisbane only takes 1-2 hours at a time that suits you
- email or bring the completion certificate for the workbook to the practical training
- a 5-6 hour practical of first aid training in Brisbane, where you finish early afternoon so you can still enjoy part of the day
- it requires only theory (a workbook) and practical assessment to be completed successfully
- our first aid courses in Brisbane are conducted in our training rooms at Woolloongabba, Oxley and Cleveland
- Woolloongabba venue is located close to the CBD, close to busway and the train station, and we have car parking on site and nearby
- Oxley venue is close to train station and bus stop, car parking on site and nearby
- Cleveland venue is close to train station and bus stop, car parking on street
- you will commence at 8.00am and finish at approximately 2.30pm (Woollongabba and Oxley) and 8.30am to 3.00pm (Cleveland)
In summary, you can book and complete the theory assessment online, successfully fill out the workbook and the practical, and the Provide First Aid Certificate, which is equivalent to a Senior First Aid Certificate, is issued on that day. To undertake your Provide First Aid Certificate in Brisbane by a particular date, select the date below to book. Once the booking is made, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
First Aid Fast Online helps time poor students, workers and parents to do Nationally Accredited First Aid Certificate with confidence and our trainer is passionate about preventing and minimising iextent of njury. Our focus is on promoting health rather than illness care. Director Jenny Bourne is a Registered Nurse with over 30 years experience and has a Masters in Health Science and Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training. She is a mother of two and has experience in many emergency situations. Jenny has a great level of connection with her audience and her presentations are easy to follow and fun. Why not come along to Provide First Aid training and learn valuable skills to save a life for only $120. So for First Aid Certificate click on link below to book and a confirmation email will be sent with the details.
As from 1st July 2010, nurses require 20 CNE points annually to renew their nursing registration.
Download Student Handbook (472 KB)
Statement of Attainment issued by ABC First Aid RTO #3399