#sample interview questions
Sample Interview Questions
To start the interview, begin with ice breaking questions. Essentially, make the student comfortable. Pose questions that have easy and obvious responses. Set the pace of the interview and get her/him talking early and naturally. As you move on, group your questions logically as demonstrated below.
- Did you find the location okay?
- You having a good day so far?
- Can you believe this weather?
- Describe your high school.
- If there were one thing you could change about your high school, what would it be?
- What does your high school do well?
- Have you grown since you entered high school? How?
- How do you operate as a student? Reference in class and while studying.
- What are your strengths academically?
- Which teachers have you connected with in high school and why?
- What elements make a great teacher for you?
- Tell me about your friends.
- Has your friend group changed since you started high school? Why? How?
- Which of your friends do you most admire and why?
- If you are having a bad day, what types of things do you do to cheer yourself up?
- Who makes up your family tree?
- Describe what sorts of things you do as a family?
- How is your family supporting you through this college search?
- How do you hope college will be different from high school?
- In creating your college list, what are key characteristics you are seeking in an institution?
- Given your expectations, why is Bates on your list/of interest?
- How do you see yourself engaging with Bates?
- What exactly do you hope to gain from your overall Bates experience?
- What can I tell you about Bates?
#us #citizenship #test #questions