Schwab 1000 Index ETF
Invest in America’s largest 1000 stocks.
Pay less than half the cost of Vanguard.
The Schwab 1000 Index ETF offers:
- Broad coverage—This ETF covers 90% of the entire U.S. equity market and 100% of large-cap stocks.
- An established index—The Schwab 1000 Index was created in 1991 as a more comprehensive way to track the largest stocks of the U.S. market.
- Commission-free online trading 1 —Schwab clients can trade this ETF commission-free on Schwab.com.
Already a client?
Lower costs than Vanguard and iShares:
The Schwab 1000 Index. A smart way to track the U.S. market.
Long track record: The Schwab 1000 Index was built in 1991 to track the largest 1000 stocks in the U.S.
Comprehensive design: The Schwab 1000 Index provides 100% exposure to the entire U.S. large-cap universe, unlike other U.S. large-cap indexes like the S P 500 , which only samples it.
Objective criteria: The holdings in the Schwab 1000 Index are evaluated and ranked annually using clear, open rules.
- Already a client?
Investment value will fluctuate, and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than original cost. Shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF. ETF shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than the net asset value (NAV).
1. Restrictions apply: Online trades of Schwab ETFs are commission-free at Charles Schwab Co., Inc., while trades of certain third-party ETFs are subject to commissions. Broker-assisted and automated phone trades are subject to service charges. Waivers may apply. See the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for more details. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses. An exchange processing fee applies to sell transactions.
2. Competitor operating expense ratios obtained from prospectuses reflect OERs as of 9/30/17. Expenses subject to change. SCHK OER as of October 5, 2017.
As a result of corporate actions and index methodology, the index may be comprised of more or less than 1000 securities.
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. (CSIM) is the investment advisor for Schwab Funds and Schwab ETFs. Schwab Funds are distributed by Charles Schwab Co., Inc. (Schwab), Member SIPC. Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO), One Freedom Valley Drive, Oaks, PA 19456. SIDCO is not affiliated with CSIM. CSIM and Schwab are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation, and are not affiliated with SIDCO.
2017 Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. All rights reserved. (1017-7629) (10/17)