#ask the expert
Ask the Expert Program
TestAmerica’s Ask the Expert program gives clients direct contact with our Nationally recognized panel of technical experts. Let us quickly answer your questions about regulations, methods, emerging issues, and myriad other topics using our easy to use online platform. For more information visit the Ask the Expert section of our website (link to Ask the expert Page)
Ask the Expert Webinars
TestAmerica’s Ask the Expert webinars are designed to provide a forum to share technical expertise with the environmental community, and to enhance the knowledge and awareness of the participants in understanding complex laboratory issues.
- The Next Generation of Leaching Methods, U.S. EPA’s LEAF Methods
- Total PCB and Congener Analysis – Method Selection and Data Utilization
- Industrial Hygiene – New Developments and Alternatives for Particulate Sampling
- DoD-DOE Quality Systems Manual Version 5.0 Compliance
- Fundamental Instrumentation and Methods for Radiochemistry Analysis
- Dredged Material Evaluations – An Environmental Testing Laboratory’s Perspective
- Incremental Sampling Methodology
- Ambient Air and Vapor Intrusion
To learn more and to check for upcoming webinars, visit Upcoming Events at www.testamericainc.com .