Better Health Information from Doctors.
- Home >
- Sex & Relationships >
- Top 40 Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Top 40 Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Boyfriends rarely answer questions directed their way. Here are 40 questions to ask your boyfriend, if he is in the mood to play “moment of truth” with you.
There are always questions to ask your boyfriend, like his life, his past and his present, as well as what his plans for the future are. There is a good chance that even if you have tried raising some of these questions, he has not been too forthcoming in his answers. It’s universally known that men are not all that forthcoming with information, especially about themselves. Most girls try various methods to get them to answer these questions to no avail.
However, there might come a time, when he is ready to play a game of “moment of truth” so that you can get to know him better. Being prepared with what you may want to ask is a good idea, so that if an opportune moment arises, you can find out his answers. One advice is if the guy does not seem to be comfortable in answering some of your questions, then the answer may jeopardize your relationship. Be prepared for the worse, if you are going to press for answers, or resign to accept him for what he has told you he is.
The questions asked do not have to pertain to the relationship. However, the answers to these questions may provide useful insight into his psyche and personality. This is an excellent method of getting to know each other better. Some questions to ask your boyfriend are provided below.
- What did you think of me when you first met me?
- How many girls have you slept with?
- If you had the opportunity, which of my friends would you have sex with?
- Do you see me in your future?
- What was your first kiss like?
- Are you a jealous person?
- How many times have you been in love?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever cheated on me?
- Do you like to have children one day?
- What would you change about me if you could?
- Do you regret going out with me?
- What would you do if your best friend told you I was a bad influence?
- Have you ever lied to me?
- Would you sleep with another girl, if I was out of the country, and the opportunity presented itself?
- Have you ever slapped a girl?
- Have you ever sexually abused another girl?
- Have you ever committed a crime?
- Are you into kinky sex?
- What are your views about my mother, father or any member of my family?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? One of the great questions to ask your boyfriend, right?
- Do you like my friends?
- What would you do if I told you I cannot stand the sight of your friend?
- Why did you break up with your first girlfriend?
- How old were you when you first had sex?
- What would be the best reason to break off our relationship?
- If I got pregnant, would you still stay with me?
- If I had an accident and was paralyzed, would you still love me?
- Would you forgive me if I slept with someone and regretted it?
- What are you ashamed of?
- Would you rather follow you heart or your head?
- Are you addicted to porn?
- If we ever got married and had a child with a deformity, how would you handle it?
- How would you define a good sexual relationship?
- What’s your idea of foreplay?
- If you had the opportunity which celebrity would you sleep with? Why?
- Do you have any sexually transmitted diseases?
- What do I do wrong when we have sex?
- Have you ever thought about ending our relationship?
- Have you ever kissed a guy or wanted to?
As you can see, most of the questions to ask your boyfriend are of intimate nature. Some relate to his past, while others relate to your relationship or his personal tastes and character. If you assure him that you are simply trying to get to know him better and in no way would you judge him from the answers, he may feel more comfortable to share his innermost secretes with you. Also, don’t be too hasty in asking some of these questions. Certain questions will receive answers from a guy, if he feels secure in your relationship. If you ask them too early in a relationship, you can only be seen as a nagging, probing kind of a girl.