Goljan reviewed approved
Goljan Reviewed Approved
START SMART with USMLE Consult’s Step 1 Review Plans the best bang for your buck in USMLE Step 1 prep!
USMLE Consult’s Step 1 Question Bank includes:
- More than 2,500 questions written and reviewed by Drs. Edward Goljan and John Pelley, among many other top Elsevier authors.
- Practice questions written at varying levels of difficulty to mirror the NBME’s exam blueprint.
- The most realistic simulation of the actual USMLE Step 1 test-taking experience so you can focus on the answers, not the exam interface.
- The best remediation in the business with content from Elsevier’s renowned resources, like Netter, Gray’s Anatomy, Rapid Review series, Robbins Pathology, Secrets series, and more.
Expand For Additional Details
- Detailed results analysis, by test to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses by discipline or organ system, and over time to assess your progress.
- Customize Step 1 exam questions by:
- Organ system, discipline, or keyword
- New, previously incorrect, or all questions
- Random mix of questions
- Number of questions, from 2 to 50
- Customize exam format by:
- Practice Mode with untimed tests that show answers, rationales, and High-yield Hit remediation after every question
- Test Mode with timed tests that show answers and remediation at the end of the block
- Bonus access to the Scorrelator, an advanced assessment tool that generates a score indicative of what you can expect on the actual USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level I exams.
USMLE Consult’s Robbins Pathology Question Bank
Focus on the all-important pathology discipline with the expert guidance and superior analysis and remediation of USMLE Consult’s Robbins Pathology Question Bank written exclusively for USMLE Consult.
USMLE Consult’s Robbins Pathology Review Plan includes:
- The same realistic simulation, exam results analysis, customization, and question mix you’ll find in the Step 1 Question bank
- More than 500 NEW pathology practice questions written and reviewed exclusively for USMLE Consult by Dr. Edward Klatt, renowned author of the Robbins Cotran Atlas of Pathology, Review of Pathology, and Pathology Flash Cards
- The best remediation in the business with content from the Robbins Pathology Family of products
USMLE Consult Step 1 Premium Review
Choose USMLE Consult’s Step 1 Premium Review to get a full range of online USMLE study materials to ensure score success, including the Step 1 Question bank, Robbins Pathology Question Bank, Scorrelator, and access to Rapid Review Physiology, an eBook at Student Consult!
USMLE Consult’s Step 1 Premium Review Plan includes:
- Step 1 Question Bank and Scorrelator with more than 2,500 practice questions
- Robbins Pathology Question Bank with more than 500 NEW pathology prep questions written exclusively for USMLE Consult
- All the remediation and practice exam results analysis, customization and simulation features
- PLUS! Online access to Physiology, an eBook by renowned Elsevier author Thomas Brown
Rapid Review Physiology is ideal for quick reference because of its outline format that present information in an accessible, conceptual manner. High-yield margin notes focus attention on the content most likely to be encountered on the actual USMLE. 350 USMLE-style questions with detailed rationales are included in your online access to help evaluate your stronger and weaker areas.
All together, USMLE Consult’s Step 1 Premium Review includes access to more than 2,800 Step 1 questions!