Virginia Beach City Public Schools Career Expo
Saturday, April 29 9 a.m-1 p.m. Green Run High School
Thank you for considering employment with Virginia Beach City Public Schools (VBCPS). We would like for you to know VBCPS is a dynamic school system and one of the highest achieving school divisions in Virginia. This page serves as the starting point to access a list of job vacancies along with completing and submitting your VBCPS employment application.
How to Complete an Application
Available job opportunities and types of employment applications.
- Administrative – Includes certified administrators such as principals, asst principals, central office
- Certified Includes positions requiring a teaching license and psychologists, school social workers, occupational/physical therapists
- Support / Classified – Includes all non-teaching, non-administrative applicants including bus drivers, bus assistants, custodians, cafeteria workers and facility maintenance workers
- Substitute Includes all substitute positions
- Supplemental – Includes all coaching, athletic trainer, security/police officer, and tutor positions
If you already have started or completed a VBCPS online application:
- Select “Log on to Manage Your Application” from the blue column on the left side of this page.
- Sign in with your Username and Password.
If you do not have a VBCPS online application:
- Read the “How to Complete an Application” instructions above regarding application types to determine your type.
- Select “Complete and Submit an Employment Application” from the blue column on the left side of this page.
- You will now be on the Virginia Beach City Public Schools Applicant Login page. Read the instructions on the left side, and then select “Create New Account” to begin the application process. You will create a username and password; please write these down, because you will use them each time you log in to your application.
- Please complete each page in your application. Be sure to click save and next at the bottom of each page.
- You must log in to your application at least once every 30 days to keep your account active.
It is the policy of the Virginia Beach City Public Schools that applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, political affiliation, disability, sex, or age. Virginia Beach City Public Schools encourages the applications of minorities, women, and persons with disabilities for all vacant position