VoIP Phone Service, Internet Phone Service, Cheap VoIP Provider, Pay As You Go

#

Internet Phone Service

Voip caller

Welcome to Future Nine Corporation!

    Future Nine is a Leading Cheap VoIP Provider who specializes in Internet Phone Service, low rate VoIP Phone Service, international calling cards, and callback.

We are the world’s cheapest residential VoIP service provider!

We currently offer the following Business services:

Internet Phone Service News

  • September 16, 2016

NEW FEATURE ADDED: phone number blacklisting/blocking – so you can block annoying telemarketers!

  • November 18, 2015

Important: Due to problems with our main international carrier we’ve changed carriers – this means many rates changed. Please check, and let us know if any problems.

  • March 24th, 2014

Outgoing Caller ID Name (CNAM) is now available for all numbers. Directory Listings are also available again.

  • October 1st, 2013

We now offer pre-configured Analog Telephone Adapters again! (Linksys PAP2T) Click here for details.

  • June 1st, 2012

We no longer support incoming SIP calls for accounts without a purchased phone number.

Calls to so-called “free” conferencing services are now charged per-minute rates under any plan. We consider them to be abusive and in the same category as 1-900 numbers.

International rates to many destinations have changed due to a combination of adding a new carrier and the weak Dollar. Many rates (India, Pakistan, etc.) have gone down, but some have gone up too. Please check your favorite destinations to see if they changed. Quality to many destinations like Mexico and Japan mobile should be greatly improved with the new carrier.

Rates to some US destinations have changed. Please check out the rates page. 90% of the country is still 1 cent/minute. Most of the other 10% is 1.5 cent/minute, some is 2 cents/minute, and very few rural locations may be higher. Calls to all US48 locations are still free under the BE or AF plans (no changes) – we recommend upgrading!

Due to bad quality, the grey route to Cuba has been suspended. The premium route has also increased due to the Dollar situation.

The recent PayPal issues should (hopefully) be resolved now.

To help combat the rising cost of Google Checkout processing, we have raised the GC minimum credit purchase to $15. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience, but we’d rather raise the minimum credit purchase than raise prices. πŸ™‚ Examples of the fees we pay: $10 purchase – 5.2%, $15 purchase – 4.2%, $75 purchase – 2.6%. Essentially the higher the purchase amount – the lower the fees we pay.

Effectively immediately – calls to so-called “free” conference services in Minnesota will be billed at 2 cents a minute.

In other news – PSTN forwarding timeout has been fixed and should now be working as intended. πŸ™‚

We’d like to give a warm welcome to those of you joining us from CallVantage. We hope to meet and exceed your expecations as we’ve heard CallVantage did in the past. πŸ™‚

  • April 9th, 2009

The incredibly annoying Contact form problem is now (hopefully) gone!

In addition you now no longer need to dial your mailbox when calling 9000 – just your password.

  • April 3rd, 2009

E911 is here! Please click the E911 Status message inside the web console to setup. πŸ™‚

The website is getting a much needed facelift! we are excited! πŸ™‚

For those of you who celebrate it – we wish you a very merry christmas. As a cheap voip provider we hope our service can help you connect with friends, family, and loved ones affordably this season!

You can now edit your voicemail settings (email & pager addresses, password, etc.) from the voicemail link inside the web console.

We have added new calling card access numbers in the following countries: Austria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ireland, Mexico, Pakistan, Italy, and Latvia!

We know some of you have been bit by Vonics’ recent disappearing act. For some of you who go back far enough to SunRocket this is the second time this happened. We feel your pain – and decided we’ll try to help a little – we are giving a $10 discount to all number ports from Vonics to Future Nine that occur between now and the end of November! It is not too late to save your number. πŸ™‚

I am incredibly happy to announce: per-call routing is here. πŸ™‚

You can now choose your route, regardless of what plan you’re on!

GREY route: 02+number

WHITE route: 03+number

PREMIUM route: 04+number

Calling Card and Callback Services are now included with all accounts! Added link at the top navigation bar.

Copyright 2008-2014 Future Nine Corporation all rights reserved.





About Author:

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *